Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blended Family = Double the Love!

This darling little family is a his, hers and ours. I love blended families, and the dynamics of this one was so special to watch. The kids are all so sweet to each other...the older sibs are CRAZY for their new baby brother. Alicia and Chris are crazy in love....and crazy in love with their little clan.

I mean, seriously...how cute are they!!


I love this one...represents how fun it is to have 4 small children :)








I vote Chris as the best "Step Dad" of the year!



How blessed are they with these 4 gorgeous kiddos.....





Chris, Alicia and Kiddos,
I am so in love with your little family....you
guys are awesome! Thank you so much (Alicia it was
great to see you again) for asking me to meet and
capture you in this new crazy fun filled time of your
lives! I had so much fun!
Big Hugs!!!
Lisa

No comments: