Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mallory - Class of 2012

To say that Mallory was a dream to work with would be a huge understatement. First, I have to thank her cousin Heather for sending her my way (love ya Heather!!). Heather had told me Mallory was a beautiful girl....boy she wasn't kidding. Beautiful, sweet, AMAZINGLY comfortable in front of the camera. Her mom was a blast to have along and the morning with these two flew by. I could honestly spend many many hours photographing this girl...she is a Photographers dream!

I love how we got a great mix of urban and "park", how her outfits totally fit her to a T. I love that she was excited to be there and I think she truly enjoyed every second of it...which makes my heart smile :)

Here she is...one of the amazing kiddos graduating in the Class of 2012.....












Mallory is going to Cosmetology school for part of her school day and I love that she wanted to incorporate both of her schools t-shirts. I know she will totally shine in this field and be a huge success!


Mallory & Nancy,
Thank you guys sooo sooo much for asking me
to capture this very exciting time in your life. I hope
when you look back at these over the years you
will remember how bright your future was and smile
when you think of how much you have accomplished.
Mallory, thank you for being so incredible to work
with and for making my job a breeze. Just promise me one thing,
you will call me to be your Wedding Photographer when you get married :)
Your future is bright....can't wait to see what all you do!
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so amazing! How you come up with such fun and fresh poses...kuddos to you girl. You rock in the Senior department.
M.Z.