Monday, November 21, 2011

Sweet sweet Baby

This is another sweet baby that I get the pleasure of documenting all the amazing milestones of her first year. I LOVE my "One Year" package clients, what is better than watching sweet little babies grow during the first year. And boy do they grow....at like lighting fast speeds. I am sure this little one already looks huge to her mommy and daddy compared to these pictures.

I loved my time with her and her parents, they are completely smitten and how could they not be. Isn't she beautiful! She was the best baby....wide awake and taking it all in, then she conked out at the end. A perfect session. 

Her expression in this first one cracks me up, she looks like she is thinking "oh, this photo stuff is bor-ING! :)


I love some baby burritos!







Ahhh, piggy toes (heart)




Thank you guys so much for asking me to document your daughters
first year. She is just so precious and I am so excited to watch her grow. Her
3 month session is going to be here before we know it. Can't wait!!
Happy Holidays!
Lisa

No comments: