Monday, October 31, 2011

Family Fun in the City

I know I ave said this many times before, but I LOVE urban locations for family sessions. It is just my personal favorite, so when a client agrees to urban or requests urban. I am dancing the "urban jig"....my creative side goes into over drive and I am counting the days until the shoot. It isn't that I don't love parks, St. Louis in my opinion has some of the most beautiful parks in all of the US of A. But downtown St. Louis with it's rich past and beautiful architecture.....swoon. :)

This adorable family of 3 hails from the City, they live it...love it and were more than willing to meet there for their shoot. We picked City Garden which is the perfect combo of park with a little urban flair :)

I had a great time with this trio...I really just followed their little spunky cutie pie around as she explored and did her thing. My favorite kind of shoot...life style, candid and exactly who they are as a family at this moment.

Enjoy......

 

Love the shoes!


And how about those eyelashes and I can't forget to mention her hair...gorgeous gorgeous hair.



Love!!






Thank you guys so much for contacting me! It was a pleasure to meet
you and capture your darling family. These pictures had me grinning
from ear to ear while I edited them....I hope you love them too!
Happy Fall!!
Lisa

2 comments:

jen said...

Thanks so much, Lisa! We love them and are glad to have met you! - Jen

Kelly said...

Those are definitely some of my favorite shots of a little girl that you have ever done! And the location was perfect for that family. Way to go Lisa, you are so gifted Girlie!!!