Saturday, November 19, 2011

Keeping it in the Family

Even though these two families had their pictures taken about a week apart. I figured I had to blog them together...you see Mom in family #1 is cousins with Dad in family #2. So why not put all of these gorgeous genes on one blog post :)

Up first, my very favorite family of 6! I love that I get to capture this family year after year...not only are the beautiful but they are just really good people. Mom Sharon is the sister to my hubby's BFF. I remember back to the day when there was just little Carson....now they almost have their own Basketball team :)

They ALWAYS show up looking like a million bucks, Sharon spends a lot of time planning out the outfits and they never disappoint. This years color combo was probably my favorite of theirs.



LOVE this leaf picture. I had this envisioned in my mind and it turned out even better than I was envisioning. I love when that happens....and it doesn't happen very often. haha!











Up next....a darling family of 3. I also know these three as more than clients...with the whole family relationship thing. I was really glad I heard from them again this year. They have the cutest little guy whom my camera just loves! Plus, I usually get a pretty good workout when I take their pictures... :)







They were such troopers....we got rained on hard right in the middle of our shoot. They took it in stride and happily followed me to a covered area. Love flexible families!!

And what do you do when it rains....catch the raindrops of course :)






Thank you all so much for calling on me again this year!
I adore both of your families and I am so honored to
be your chosen Photographer!
Happy Holidays!!!
Lisa

No comments: