Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Let's Celebrate! Kayleigh is One!

Ahh, one year old shoots are the BEST! I love this age and I love how their little personalities have just exploded. They are still a baby but working their way into "Toddler-hood". I really love it when my one year clients get their little cuties cakes. They are some of my favorite pictures of the whole shoot.

Little Kayleigh is just the cutes...look at those big blue eyes :) Here she is in all her "one year" glory.





Be still my heart :)


This face cracks me up, I think she was like "Lady, can you get out of my face with that camera please" haha!



And it is cake time!!


She is offering her Daddy a bite, how nice of her. I wonder why he didn't take her up on it ;)




Happy Birthday Sweet Girl,
It was so wonderful to document this fantastic
time in your life for your Mommy & Daddy.
I hope your party is a blast!
Hugs,
Lisa

1 comment: