Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fun with Twins

I was looking forward to "shooting" this family because I got the chance to work with TWINS! I haven't had many chances to do that...well not really young twins :) I have quite a few sets of twins in my family. Both my maternal Grandmother and Grandfather were twins and I have always been fascinated by the amazing bond twin siblings have.

Soooo.....on the day we were set to shoot it was WINDY...like really really windy. I personally find wind as challenging to work with as rain. But, I am always up for a challenge. I tried to keep them in areas that were blocking the wind...shot super fast when we had small breaks...."went with the flow". And you know what, I really love what we got. I had a super flexible family that even offered up their front porch at the end as a spot to get a break from the wind. It all worked out great.

Here they are looking darling and not a bit wind blown :)




I love this image below, to me this is a true glimpse at a family. I love capturing the "real moments".



We had to stay away from wide open places, which was a bit of a bummer because I had some spots in mind that we weren't able to visit. But I did get this one that I turned out awesome...a little wind in the hair can look good. :)

The front porch of their beautiful home made for the perfect spot to end our session. And by the way, how cute are these boys!! And their older sister is just gorgeous.





"G" Family,
Thanks for braving the wind with me :) I really love
what we got and loved that I got to capture the boys
and your family at the adorable stage you are at now.
It was a pleasure to work with you!
Best!
Lisa

No comments: