Monday, November 14, 2011

Nicholas - Class of 2012

Nicholas came to me through the Tojo Family (thanks Tojo's!!). If I were to find one word to describe Nicholas...well besides the obvious (Gorgeous...am I right ladies!?). Well the one other word would be nice. He is so nice, so easy to work with. I am not going to lie, Senior boys scare me a little bit. You never know what your going to get. With Senior girls 99.9% of the time they are thrilled to be there and are excited to have their pictures taken. With Senior boys it is a 50/50 shot. I have been incredibly lucky this year and I have worked with the most awesome guys. Nicholas' shoot is going down as my favorite and he has set the bar pretty high :)

He picked this location....which I LOVED by the way, I spent a good part of my youth at this same spot. I even jumped off the train bridge behind him into the lovely ole' Meramec River a few times. (Kids DO NOT try that yourself!)ha ha. But what endeared me to Nicholas is after he picked the spot he let me call the shots. I had him climbing into waist high weeds, walking through mud, climbing into the forest. And he did it all with a smile on his face. He needed very little direction and seriously, I think he could have a modeling contract in the future.

Ok...one more thing....does he not look like a young (blonder) John F Kennedy Jr? I kept thinking that as I edited these.






I don't have a son. But I always imagined that watching your little boy grow into a man has to be such an amazing and proud moment. A bit different than when your girls grow. I know Nicholas' parents are so proud of him. His mom, by the way, AWESOME....loved chatting with her during our shoot.



Yep, JFK Jr.....right there...see it??


Favorites.... :)







Nicholas,
Thank you for being AH-MAZING to work with. I know your
kind and easy going spirit will take you far. I hope you love your
pictures!

Lisa,
Thank you soooo much for contacting me to do this. It
was so great to meet both of you!

Happy Holidays!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ok, that is my new favorite Senior shoot of yours. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! The variety of backgrounds was amazing and stunning, and yes, he's the blond/blue-eyed version of JFK Jr. His Mom has to be going crazy with happiness. GREAT WORK my friend!!!!