Friday, November 18, 2011

The Blog is Ready to Be Smokin :)

I have so much coming your way...I am hoping to bring you 7 beautiful families in the next 2 days. Wow...makes me tired just typing that :)

So I thought what a better way to start than with this darling family of 3.

We  had a fun morning...I sure did get my exercise (wink wink). But it was so evident how much this little cutie is loved by her mom and dad. I LOVED that I captured so many images that showcase that adoration.








Love!!


I love this one...the expression on her face cracks me up. It is like "I am outta here suckers" haha!



"M" Family,
I had such a great time with you guys. This type of shoot is the kind
I live for! It was all about how you are as a family and how busy your
little gal is :) I hope you look back at these over the years and remember
this amazing special time in your lives.

So awesome to have met you!!
Lisa

No comments: