Monday, November 7, 2011

#1 Family on the Blog :)

Oh how I love this family! If I were to give a gold medal to the family who has appeared on my blog the most...who is my most loyal clients...it would be them. I have loved watching these boys grow (and just get cuter and cuter) over the past years.

We try to come up with different locations for each shoot....and I try to keep the "posing" fresh. I LOVE where we went for this session...I love how it complimented their colors and I thought it fit them perfectly. I think this is one of my favorite sessions of theirs.

Look at these beautiful boys!!




Love this family....









Dawn, Jack and boys,
Thank you guys soooo much for your continued loyalty.
I LOVE being  your chosen Photographer and capturing
your gorgeous family! You guys rock!!
Lisa

No comments: