Monday, November 28, 2011

6 Months of Sweetness

Man oh man, do I have the cutest baby clients...EVER! I am one lucky Photog, I tell you what.

Little Miss Maria is so stinkin cute and her little personality has just exploded over the last 3 months since I saw her last. She was full of smiles during our shoot and just the happiest little thing. She loved sitting in the leaves...and also occasionally trying to eat one :)

LOVE the shirt her mommy had for her...so cute! And so true, I remember the bow headbands were just becoming big when my girls were babies...I miss those darling bows.

Enjoy your glimpse at this darling 6 month shoot.....



And posing with her beautiful mommy....



LOVE this one in the leaves.




Such a sweet moment with her Daddy.


Her big sister, who I just adore. I love that she loves having her picture taken :) It is a battle for me at home with my girls this age....so it is quite refreshing when I have a willing participant.





You all know I think you rock!! Thanks for being the most
awesome clients and oh...thanks for having gorgeous kids too :) Bonus!!
Can't wait to see you in a little less than 3 months...can't wait to see how much
Maria has grown and changed.
Merry Christmas!!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OMG, how adorable! You did an amazing job capturing those eye smiles and those darling outfits :)