Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tyler - Class 2012

Here is another awesome Senior that I had the pleasure to work with. Tyler is a Senior at Pattonville High School, he is a soccer stud (my words...not his...haha!). So we thought it would be cool to meet at the soccer fields at Pattonville to start our shoot.

We had a super sunny day, but I like that we used it to our advantage from some super cool artsy shadows....fun stuff :)








Ann (aka Mom) suggested some pictures in the dugout and pointed out these cubes...that I am guessing hold equipment. I loved that she saw exactly what I was thinking....great texture. LOVE how it turned out!


A quick outfit change and we headed to Creve Coeur Lake and some setting sun pictures.


 Tyler's Grandfather worked for the Highway Department...so we wanted to get the Page Extension Bridge in the background...a project he worked on.


Ending with one of my favorite images of the day. :)


Tyler and Ann,
It was so awesome to meet you guys, I had a
great time with you. Tyler, you were awesome to
work with. Thanks for being so great! Enjoy your last year in High School.
And Ann, hope to see you soon for a family shoot :)
Lisa

No comments: