Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hooray for Adorable Boys!

When mom Heather called me to take some pictures of her boys, I was ecstatic! I LOVED working with this family last year. Laid back Dad, 2 DARLING little boys and Heather....Heather is my kind of people, she is funny...super nice and so easy to talk to. She has also sent me some referrals, which makes me love her even more :)

The boys have gotten so big in a year and they are just as beautiful as ever! We had fun with this session at their house, on the boys home turf. It was a perfect mix of candid or "life style" with a few posed shots thrown in.

Mr. Serious, but I think he has the cutest serious face :)



Love this....big brother helping little brother :)





Heather has great taste...and always picks out the cutest things for her boys to wear. Love the hats!


Mr. Mason is the perfect little gentleman.





It was so wonderful to see you guys! The hour always flies by
when I am working with you! Have a wonderful Holiday friends!
Hugs!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

And yet more of your photoging genius! You never stop amazing me with that vision of yours. AMAZING AS USUAL!!!!