Monday, November 7, 2011

Double Digits

Our Emily (aka middle child) is 10! She turned 10 the day before we left for our trip to Denver....so needless to say, I am blogging this late.

Ten...it seems so old, the whole double digit thing. I tell you, these baby girls are growing up way too fast for their momma's taste.

Emily (Emme Lou as we like to call her) is my sweet soul....she loves everyone, she is a bit of a people pleaser and tries to do that right thing. She is easily distracted (something that makes school tough for her) but with gentle reminders she tries to correct the issues she is having. We are so proud of her! As the middle child, I know she probably gets the short end of the stick sometimes. I LOVE doing one on one things with her...because she is very girly and loves to shop....just like her momma.

Here she is...looking so much younger than 10 to me.....oh how I LOVE this child!



Had to include one of her with her younger sister. They are the best of friends...thick as thieves...peas and carrots...you get the idea. Their relationship is the kind that I would dream of as a young girl when I wished often that I had a sister. I hope they are always this close and the best of friends. And I hope that their older sister Abby embraces this whole "sisterly love" thing sooner than later. But for now, I will be content to watch these two and their beautifully sweet relationship.

A side note, these two are 2 years and 10 months apart in age. I think Riley is going to pass her soon...they almost look the same age to me. Emily is our peanut :)


Emme Lou Who,
We LOVE you! Happy 10th Birthday beautiful.
Thank you for being our ray of sunshine...for being so kind
and having a heart full of love.
You make us very proud!
Mommy & Daddy


No comments: