Monday, November 28, 2011

Busy Happy Family

This little family reminds me so much of my own. I know what it is like to have 3 young children (mine aren't as young anymore...but I survived it...haha!). It is fun, crazy...stressful at times. But families of 5 are so awesome...I love that it isn't a "small family" but yet it isn't "crazy big" either. It is just right. This family of 5 was so sweet...kids at such fun and spunky ages.

I really love what we were able to capture in a bit of a hurry...because we all know Fall...you loose light quickly! But it was the also gave us some beautiful golden light.

Enjoy this darling family of 5......











"Y" Family,
Thank you so much for asking me to photograph your family!
It was awesome to meet you and you have a beautiful family. I hope
your Holidays are magical! Best wishes!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a beautiful family! I bet this Mom went absolutely crazy when she saw these. Your talent is so stunning Lisa!!!