Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Double Dose of Awesome Families!

Ok, I got 2 adorable families coming at ya right now :)

First, I am going to start with a family that I just love! This is another awesome family that I have had to pleasure of getting to know because of my girls school. Two of their 3 girls are in the same grade and are good buddies with my Emily and Riley. They are the sweetest people! Holly (aka Mom) is the kind of Mom I strive to be. She is always so patient, and so dedicated to her children. She is an amazing cook and she is now a Food Blogger (yeah Holly!). I have had the honor of photographing their family a few times now. I absolutely love it and I am in LOVE at what we got this Fall. One of my favorite shoots ever!

How can you not love pictures that feature this little cutie! The only boy of the family and he is sooooo darn cute!!


Love these girls! So many beautiful blond kids in one family.


And of course they are gorgeous kids, look at their parents :)



Ok, favorite sibling picture...probably ever! I don't' know what it is about this picture but I absolutely love it!











Up next is one of my favorite client families. I so enjoy working with them because it is just easy. They totally get the "Life Style" photography thing and they let me just do my thing. Which is to capture their family as they are...being who they are.

This session was very important because they had Grandparents visiting from South Africa. They have not been here to visit since little Oliver was a baby. It was great to see them again (I was lucky enough to photograph them together at their last trip).

This time we took a walk through the woods of their neighborhood and I enjoyed every second.








How I love parents that are in love. They are so nice and you can tell they clearly love every second with their grand kids.





"D" & "L" Families,
Thank you sooo much for including me in your Fall plans.
I love working with both of your families. People like you are
why I love to do what I do. Thanks for making my job
easy! Your the best!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Both of those were absolutely stunning Lisa. Just when I think you can't get any better, I'm proven wrong again. Great Job Girl!!!