Sunday, November 20, 2011

Kim's Family is Up....

I gotta tell you, I was so nervous for this shoot. You see Kim is also a Photographer and the amazing talent behind KSNeff Photography. Photographing other Photographers really makes you bring your A Game :)  Of course it was awesome...because Kimmie is awesome. Her hubby Andy is awesome...liked him immediately. And they make some gorgeous kiddos :)

Kim is a HUGE help to Kelly and I in our Wedding business. She comes along as a 3rd shooter to our very large Weddings....she also works our "out of the box" Photobooth (more on that coming soon). She also fills in when one of us is unable to be there. We don't know what we would do without her. We look forward to working with her a lot more in 2012.

Ok....here is a glimpse at some of my favorites during our shoot. The best part...was going to dinner with them afterwards! So enjoyed ending our shoot over some good Greek food :)



Loved Kim's color combo.


Ok, and let's just go ahead and state the obvious. Kim girl, your gorgeous!! She had her make up done by the same AWESOME Make-Up Artist who did my make up for my family pictures. Kat Hinkle....you rock girl!










Kim, Andy and Kids,
It was so honored to be your Photographer this year. I know
that you have access to some AMAZING talent and to have been choosen
is a huge compliment. I truly enjoyed my time working with you guys.
Kim, thank you for your friendship! I adore you!
Hugs!
Lisa

No comments: