Monday, November 7, 2011

3 is my favorite number....

Three really is my favorite number, it has been my favorite number since I can remember. I LOVE working with families of 3....and this darling family is a perfect example of why :)

I always have the best time with them...they have such a cute and charismatic little boy. He really warmed up to me this year and I enjoyed talking to him and capturing his awesome little personality.

Enjoy.....


I love this next set of 3.....see there I go with the 3 thing again :)






He can rock the "kid in the leaves" pose....what a super star!




Love parents that are crazy about each other...makes my job super easy. :)






Thank you "W" Family,
It was so great to see you again this year! You are as darling
as ever. I really enjoyed my time with you and I hope you love
your pictures as much as I loved taking them.
Happy Holidays!!
Lisa

No comments: