Monday, November 5, 2012

"Z" at 3 months - P umpkin Patch Fun

I can't tell you how much I was looking forward to a shoot at the Pumpkin Patch. It was my first one, and a new "1 year" family to boot! When the day quickly turned overcast with a chance for storms...we did what any crazy photo lovin' people would do...took a chance. Lucky for us we were able to get a ton of great shots of this little cutie pie before the skies opened up on us. We had to high-tail it to the nearest shelter. I was worried about my equipment and of course about this little guy. But we all survived, whew!
And they were really great people to be stuck in the spooky tunnel at Rombach's with :)

Enjoy this little cutie with the biggest blue eyes.....













Thanks so much! I can't wait until
his 6 month shoot...hopefully on a nice dry day :)
See you soon!
Lisa

No comments: