Monday, November 12, 2012

Stylin' Divine Miss S, turns One!

This little sugar turned one and I am soooo happy I got to capture a few photos of her being her usual adorable self. Her mommy, who happens to be one SUPER creative chicky came up with this darling balloon basket combo. Plus she hand made the super cute crown for her birthday cake smash photos.

I tell ya, all of my clients are so very special to me. But every once in awhile I meet a family that just melts my heart and that I feel like I have known forever....and this is one of those families. :) :) :)

Enjoy some gorgeous images of a very special family of three....










Thank you guys so much for asking me to be a part of lil' Miss S's big
day! I know she had a fabulous party...I expect nothing less from your amazing
creativeness :)
I can't wait until the next time!
Bid Giant Hugs!!!!
Lisa

No comments: