Friday, November 9, 2012

My Beautiful Middle Child is 11 - Wow!

Ok, so I am officially going to loose my mother of the year award. My darling daughter turned 11 over a week ago and I completely forgot to blog it. I ALWAYS blog about my girls on their birthdays...or at the latest the day afterwards. Yep, totally forgot.

But I hope to make it up to her by bragging about what a beautiful soul she is. Yes, she is a pre-teen and WHEW can those hormones make her a bit edgy :) But she still has a heart of gold, LOVES spending time with me....loves helping. She is the first one to volunteer to help with anything that I need. She is at the point in her life where she is trying to figure out where she fits. But I am proud that she continues to treat people with kindness and is a sweet compassionate girl. I couldn't be more proud! LOVE my Emme Lou!!!



A super quick impromptu photo shoot of her on our driveway.



She had the greatest party! It was a cupcake war theme and I think the girls all had a lot of fun. It was really hard for her to chose who to invite, as she never wants to hurt anyones feelings. <3 her="her" nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

The big wish!! My wish is for years of happiness, for you to always treat others with kindness, to remember your manners and to work hard in life.


Emily,
We love you so much! You are the sparkle and spunk in our family.
Our girly girl who takes a REALLY long time to get ready in 
the morning because a girl always wants to look her best. You make us
laugh, you make us smile. We love you with all our hearts!
Mommy

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I can't believe how much she has grown since I've known you! And, she is becoming so gorgeous. You and Jamie are going to be in big trouble!! lol