Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2 + 4 = This Adorable Family

This family has a special place in my heart, I have watched them merge into this gorgeous family and add their newest little guy. The kids are soooo sweet and just awesome to each other. I LOVE big families and I smile to think of all the fun they are going to have through the years.

Enjoy some fun family fall goodness.....












I have to just say this little sweetie was so shy the very first time we met. Now we are great buddies, and I wish I could see her more than once a year :) She was calling out "Bye Miss Lisa" as we drove away. I think I need to check with her mommy about arranging a play date with her and my youngest...they would be great friends! Too bad they live so far away :(



LOVE! With his Daddy's football gear :)


And a touchdown!!


You guys know I think your the best! I look forward to seeing you
all each year. I can't get over how big the kids have gotten...they are growing
up too fast! I hope your Holiday's are magical, and they are sure to be with
four kiddos!
Can't wait until next time!!
Lisa

No comments: