Sunday, November 11, 2012

Family Fun in the City

 I was so excited but oh so nervous to work with this family. They have a plethora of amazing Photographers around them. I was very honored they asked me, Anamaye had mentioned over the last few years that she wanted me to do her family pictures. But when she officially booked it, I was jumping for joy. And then when they showed up looking as completely adorable as they do below...I was one happy lady :)

I LOVED everything we got that evening and I would of gone on shooting them for hours they were such a dream to work with...too bad we ran out of daylight :)






Love this!


Their wardrobe selection has been one of my favorites, it made me leave wishing I could re-think what I had purchased for my own upcoming family session.








These next 3 photos, LOVE! I wish I had something similar of Jamey and I....and they are too darn cute!






Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!
I had such an awesome time with you guys, your ease in 
front of the camera made my job soooo very easy!
I hope you love your pictures as much as I do :)
Happy Holidays!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

And the new "Best of Lisa Scherer" shoot is "Family Fun In The City"!!!! This is your best work ever. I don't know how you continue to keep outdoing yourself, but you do!!! A-FREAKIN'-MAZING!!!!