Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cold Noses, Warm Hearts :)

I have to start off by saying I just adore this family, one of my favorite group of people to see each year :) I can't believe how fast this little doll has grown up. She was a little shy this time, but I pulled out the big guns and was able to get some smiles :)

It was soooo cold and windy, but they were troopers and honestly never complained (I might of once or twice though. lol!). 

See I got some good smiles, you don't even want to know what crazy antics I was doing to get that smile :) My families that I photograph with young children know all about it...and I have to say I love "Mr. Clapper".



She is so pretty! Look at those big blue eyes!


One, Two, Three....swing! Guaranteed to always get a smile.










It was sooo great to see you guys! I just love having the 
chance to photograph your beautiful little family.
I hope you have the most wonderful of Holidays!!
Can't wait until next time :)
Lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love them - thank you again Lisa - you truely have a gift :)