Thursday, November 8, 2012

He is Here!!!

Yah! He is here! I have been waiting for my chance to meet this little peanut and take his newborn pictures. Sarah and Mike are one of our Bride & Groom, but Sarah is also my friend :)
I knew they were going to be great parents, but I loved seeing how relaxed and at ease they were in their new roles! This cutie pie is born into an amazing family....even his big sister Jazzy is so happy he is here.

Starting off with one of the whole family :)


He is so tiny, his little Mizzou outfit swam on him. I love it though, because they are going to blink twice and he will be a toddler and it will be hard to remember the days when he was this tiny.



So cute! We think  he didn't like his hat :)




Sportin' some Cardinal gear and just hanging out.


He has the cutest dimple, so glad I was able to get a good shot of it.






I am sooo happy for you guys! And it was so wonderful to meet your
newest family member. I can't wait to see him again.
Sarah, enjoy your time home!
Hugs!
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

He's just as adorable as I knew he would be!!! Great job capturing this wonderful family :)