Sunday, November 18, 2012

Amy - Class of 2013

The first time I met this gorgeous girl was at her sisters wedding last year. I always thought she was older than she was, so when I learned she was a High School Senior and that she wanted me to take her Senior pictures, I was thrilled!! She is soooo beautiful, sweet as can be too! She has a love for Photography and we chatted a lot about our common love as we walked around. It was great to work with someone who trusted me when I chose spots for pictures. And I loved some of the suggestions she made too, she has a great eye ;)

Here is a look at Amy in her final year as a High Schooler......













Amy,
I LOVE how your pictures turned out! You were so much fun to work 
with and such a natural in front of the camera.
Enjoy your last year in High School!
Lisa

No comments: