Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fall Fun Continues

Boy oh Boy my Fall has been hoppin'! But I think that is the norm for most Photographers this time of year. I also wish I could squeeze in every last family that contacts me, and it bums me out that I can't :(

So when I had a cancellation and posted a message about it on Facebook, I was THRILLED that this family was the first to respond. They are another sweet adorable family that I have gotten the pleasure of knowing through my girls school. Great people in this community I live in!!

I was so impressed with how quickly they throw together such great outfit choices. And these colors with this families eyes = amazing!!

Enjoy!










I am so glad we did this! Your family is beautiful, awesome and sooo easy
to photograph. See you soon! Around school I am sure :) 
Lisa

No comments: