Thursday, November 15, 2012

Extra Special Anniversary

Ok, lets state the obvious...gorgeous couple! They are just as nice as they are gorgeous. I LOVED that they wanted professional photos of them together. 99.9% of my shoots are families (if they aren't weddings) and I think it is a shame that people think they have to have kids to get their pictures taken. I really wish this was something I would of done more with my husband when we were "kid free". 

It was their Anniversary that day and it made spending the evening with them even more special. They look like they stepped out of a magazine and I am soooo crazy about the images that we got.
Enjoy this fabulous couples shoot.....(oh and I have to also point out how much she looks like Cameron Diaz) :) :) :)















Thank  you guys so much for asking me to do this for you.
It was so much fun! And I am so glad that you recognize how important
good photos are of just the two of you :)
I hope you have a fabulous Holiday!!!
Lisa

No comments: