Tuesday, November 20, 2012

3 Cutie Pies!

Ok, how cute are these 3 itty bitty cuties! I have 3 children of my own, but I think it takes a whole other level of energy to have 3 so close in age. The beautiful big sister below was so happy to pose for me, she is just the cutest! But wait until you see her little brother and sister.
Get ready for some total cuteness!!!




Gahhh! Soooo adorable, look at his eyelashes!



This little doll had other things on her to do list, besides having me in her face with a camera. But I caught her, not once but many times...looking just adorable as can be.


Thanks to some creative cropping, I was able to crop out almost the whole bag of pretzels. Hey, if snacks work...let them eat snacks :) And look at how happy everyone looks....win...win!


See, told you I caught you being completely adorable!



Bye sweet girls (love that she is waving to me)

What a fun work out! Lol!
But no, really....such adorable kids and I know
they are going to have an absolute blast
together growing up so close in age.
Happy  Holidays!
Lisa

No comments: