Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lizzie & Brendan "Say I Do"

Lizzie & Brendan had such a beautiful wedding! There were so many amazing moments and these two are just crazy about each other. You could see their love in every glance  between them. Enjoy this beautiful  peek at their day....




Lizzie had the BEST shoes....seriously couldn't stop photographing them.

 




We have had lots of "first looks" in our years of weddings. But this was a first for us and I LOVED it. We found the perfect spot in the Art Gallery for them to hold hands but yet not see each other. It worked out perfectly.













Time to get married!!


Lizzie wears her heart on her sleeve, I loved that about her!



















Lizzie & Brendan,
Thank  you so much for making us a part of your day! It was
such a gorgeous and fun wedding. Lizzie, you were a stunning Bride!!
We wish you all the happiness in the world!!
Lisa

P.S. A big thank you to Kim Neff for stepping in for Kelly and shooting this fabulous 
wedding with me. You rock my friend!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome Job Ladies!!! This looked like one amazing wedding, and I'm sorry I had to miss it.