Sunday, November 25, 2012

One is Fun!

I am sure you all remember this adorable family, from 6 months ago :) This time we got together to celebrate their little cuties 1 year birthday! He is soooo adorable, I could take his pictures all day long. :)

We lucked out with a gorgeous Fall day, and after we took some pictures of him and mommy and daddy....he changed into the cutest little outfit for his cake smash. Wait until you see it......





We were cracking up at how he was sitting for this, it looks like a Senior picture pose. haha!







I love that you can see his 2 little teeth....he is just the cutest!


And look at those eyelashes....boys always get the best lashes.



Time for cake! See....how cute is this little get up :)


He loves to clap, but for some reason wouldn't do it until the very end of the shoot. I am glad I got some of him in clapping action.







My shoots with you guys always become personal favorites! 
Thank you so much for including me in two wonderful milestones this year!
I hope to see you guys again in 2013 :)
Happy Holidays!
Lisa

No comments: