Sunday, October 2, 2011

Madison - Class of 2012

Darling Madison came to me through my dear dear friend Meredith (thanks for the referral Mere!). Madison's mom and Meredith worked together. I had chatted back and forth with Madison's mom before we met up and it had me really excited to take Madison's Senior pictures. Honestly, Senior pictures rank at the top of what I love to do in Photography. I will say working with Madison solidifies that....she was soooo amazing to work with. She is gorgeous, artsy, sweet as can be....she loves Photography (girl after my own heart). And she TOTALLY works the camera like a pro :)

I am going to let the pictures speak for themselves....you can totally see her personality shining in these....










I love that she brought her camera, and I had so much fun incorporating it into some of our shots. I didn't even tease her once about it being a Nikon :) Madison, there is a whole Canon vs Nikon war out there...it is ugly territory :) haha!









Madison and Nancy,
I enjoyed every moment with you! Madison, I know you are
going to have a fabulous time at College. It was an absolute
pleasure working with you. Enjoy your last year of High
School :)
All my best,
Lisa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Absolutely stunning images.
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Get out of town with this! You are constantly out doing yourself.
Love,
Becky