Thursday, October 20, 2011

Big Love!

This extended shoot was a gift to "mom" Marylynn. I can only imagine how much work it is to pull the schedules together of all these folks...and I know some traveled from pretty far away. But I think in the end it was worth it :) We had a great time together (such darling kids and a fun and easy going group). I LOVE how these turned out.

I will admit large groups make me nervous, I don't feel my usual "creative" vibe going when working with big groups. But with a group this gorgeous...it didn't matter. They made anything I did look good :)

Here they are....5 kiddos and 3 grandkids (with one more on the way). That is a whole lot of LOVE :)







I am so glad Sara suggested going over by the barn. I think these are my favorites of the whole day.






(Can't wait to see this darling family above again in November!)


Thank you "kids" for giving the gift of pictures to your Mom & Dad, and for asking me to
capture them. I am sure they will be family treasures for a long long time. I had such a great time
capturing your beautiful family as it is right now. So many exciting changes to come :)
Best Wishes!!
Lisa

No comments: