Thursday, October 27, 2011

Baby Boys A Plenty....

I have been photographing lots of little boys, especially babies as of lately. I love it!! I love to see their cute little outfits and shoes and boy toys. My house is over-run with girl stuff. So it is nice to spend some time outside of my element :)

I was sooo happy to hear from this awesome family! It had been a couple years since I had them in front of my camera....and they were calling with BIG news! They had a new family member and they were now a family of 4. I couldn't wait to meet him.

Oh my, he was sooo darling! Gosh, I could of held him and played with him all day :)

Here he is with his handsome older brother.....brothers, they are good things to have in life :) I know that for sure!


Little hand.....Big hand


The whole beautiful family and Melissa looks too darn gorgeous for having a 2 week old baby in her lap. :)


Love!!


I have to say he has the most perfect creamy skin. I didn't have to do much to it, usually I smooth little babies skin out because they have the typical newborn spots and marks. But his skin was like porcelain. And he photographed like a dream!





Lil' Pumpkin head...haha!


Hi there mommy....this one made me tear up a bit when editing it. Gosh that is such a beautiful amazing stage and it is gone in a flash.



This last one cracks me up! I just had to include it.


"B" Family,
It was sooo great to meet your newest member. You are a
beautiful family and it was my pleasure to capture these
amazing first moments of your now family of four.
Thank you for your patience...and I bet you will be shocked
at how little he looks in these compared to now just a few short
weeks later. :)
Happy Holidays and Best Wishes in 2012.
Lisa

No comments: