Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Family Fun on Main Street

My clients that book with me year after year have a very special place in my heart :) I LOVE my time I spend with these guys and I look forward to seeing them every year. One thing never changes, they are an amazing family that is full of love!!

We had a great time exploring Main Street...I think we hit about every one of my favorite spots for pictures :)

Ok....I know they are dying to see these so I will keep my chatter at a minimum.
Enjoy!!













Thank you 3 for spending your afternoon with me! As always
I had a great time and it felt like I was hanging out with old
friends! Can't wait until next time!
Oh, and see you two in November :)
Lisa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awesome!!!! One of your most creative shoots ever!!! What an amazing array of backgrounds you gave them, such contrast and creativity!!!