Monday, October 24, 2011

Three = Happiness

I just adore families of three. Mom and Dad bursting with love and admiration for this little person that took them from a couple to a family.

I met this beautiful family on a gorgeous light filled morning. Their little guy....DARLING. He is such a happy guy, and he really loved his little wagon that he got to ride in from spot to spot :) Meeting them was the perfect start to my day.



I know I sound like a broken record....but I am a lucky lucky girl! I get to photograph some of the most beautiful families in St. Louis. :)



Look at those lashes!!




Love this shot below! So much fun.



Thank you "P" family for spending the morning with me. I am so glad I
was able to get a chance to work with you. Your a beautiful family
inside and out :)
Thanks for your patience too....your CD is full of even more
gorgeous moments :) Can't wait for you to see the rest.
Lisa

No comments: