Thursday, October 6, 2011

Some Blog Craziness About to Go Down.....

It is about to get crazy up in here...up in here. Sorry, got a little distracted...I am back now. WOW to the month of October. I have 3 days this month that I do not have a "photo" related thing happening. And most days I have LOTS of photo related things going on all day long. I am in my 4th Fall of business and it is by far my busiest. Every year I tell myself I am not going to over book (aka "take on too much") and every year I do. I LOVE this crazy business and I have a hard time turning away the lovely faces I have the chance to capture.

So what is going to happen is I am going to work my tail off....pray to sweet Jesus that I do not fall behind and blog multiple families in one blog post. I have never done that, but it is going to happen lots this Fall.

Fun Family of Four

So here we are....two darling shoots in one post. Up first....this fun family met me in St. Peters. I really enjoyed my time with them, their youngest is a HOOT!! She had me laughing behind my camera the whole time....










Darling 10 Year Shoot.....

Then I met up with this beauty and her momma in the early morning hours (well 8:00 am...but that is early for me..haha!). It was a brisk morning...but we took warm up breaks and she was a total sweet heart. I absolutely LOVE what I captured of her. I really loved that we ended at the Club she plays tennis for. She is an awesome little tennis star....I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see her making it big one day :)












Stay Tuned.....the blog is going to be hopping for the next
few months :)
As always...thanks for stopping by and leave me a comment
so I know you were here :)
Lisa

No comments: