Monday, October 17, 2011

Another Darling Mini


I seriously could of posted every single picture from this "mini session" I LOVED them all so much. But blogs are for "previews" right ;) So I narrowed it down a bit.

LOVE this girl, she is sweet, shy but yet spunky. She has the prettiest little blond bob and sparkly blue eyes. I get the distinct pleasure of photographing her (thank you sooo much to her awesome mom and dad for their loyalty).

We always have a great time together. Her parents are the type of people who make you feel instantly comfortable and you can hang out and chat with all day.

Anyway, enough chatter...onto this little cutie!



Love that her mommy got in a few pictures. Mom has fantastic style!







Thank you guys so much for making me
a part of your Fall. I love every second of "capturing" your
sweet darling girl!
Hugs!
Lisa

No comments: