Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Baby!!

My baby turned 7 today.....she will always and forever be referred to as "my baby". She is such a big girl, I still like to think she is years younger than she actually is. It is a sick twisted thing and I should see someone about it really :)

She sneaks into bed with us most nights and even though it far from the most comfortable thing being squished between 2 people, I let her stay there. I let her stay and I breath her in and drift back off to sleep thinking that I will blink and she will be leaving for College and I will wish she was crawling into bed with us in the middle of the night.

Soooo....usually every year I take my girls out right before their birthdays for a birthday shoot. Riley, poor child has a birthday right smack dab in the middle of my busy season. So not only am I averaging 10+ shoots a week....I work a full time job that keeps me busy for an additional 40 hours a week. This is my 4th Fall in business and by far...I mean leaps and bounds FAR, it is the busiest ever. The good news for me....is my business continues to grow. The bad news for my baby....she didn't get a 7 year shoot. :(

So here she is....from her birthday party with her 9 SUPER adorable "best friends". 


And wishing for something big...like a pink unicorn that poops glitter to keep in the backyard...or something like that :)


Baby girl, we are heading to the park Sunday night.
You will get your 7 year pictures....just a little late :)
We love you to the moon and back! You can stop growing up so fast now.
Thanks!
Mom

No comments: