Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Double Dose of Adorable Girls

How lucky am I that I had two shoots with adorable little girls back to back :) So I though it would be so perfect to showcase all this cuteness on one blog post.

Up first....

3 Year Old Doll

This little cutie has graced my blog before :) I always enjoy my time with her and her parents. We just hang out and let her do her thing...and I love sessions like that, we ended up with the BEST candids of her. Such a little sweetie and I can't believe she is 3 already.



See...I am Three!!




Acorns are quite fascinating :)




Darling Family of Four

Up next is just the cutest family of four.....talk about some good genes :) These little girls were oh so sweet, so well behaved and so much fun to photograph. My camera LOVED them!!


Ahhh...love love love this one. A personal favorite of mine from the day.


Sisters make the best friends.








I loved seeing some of you again and meeting some of
you for the first time! Your children are absolute dolls and so
sweet!! Happy Fall!!
Lisa

No comments: