Thursday, October 27, 2011

3 Months of Cuteness

Ahhh, I love my "One Year" clients. I love watching these sweet sweet babies grow over a course of a year and how their looks and personalities evolve.

3 months can be the toughest to capture. Most babies aren't sitting up, aren't crazy about being on their bellies and are usually pretty serious (I mean a lady with a big ole camera in your face can be pretty intimidating). But what I love is it gives me lots of opportunity to focus on their beautiful little faces and sweet expressions....they can't run away from me at this age :)

This little guy was studying me and really enjoying his morning outdoors. :) That was until we did something naughty (like sticking him in a basket with a pumpkin hat on his head...haha!)




I swear I feel like he is looking at us in this picture and thinking "really, your really going to make me do this?" haha! I love it! This is one for the slideshow at his wedding in 25 years. haha!






"B" Family,
I can't get over how fast 3 months went, and how adorable your little guy
is getting! I am super excited for his 6 months shoot and I know it will
be here before we know it.
Enjoy the remainder of your 2011!
Lisa

No comments: