Thursday, October 13, 2011

More Blog Cuties....

I got another double dose of cute families/kids for you. My Fall is hopping! It is interesting...my clients are a 50/50 split. Half I have worked with before and half are new. Just like the session before this one. It was my pleasure to spend an evening with these three lovely ladies....finally :) We only had about a dozen re-schedules because of weather.

A Momma and Her Babies

Such a fun session....it felt like total "girl time" complete with outfit changes. All 3 of these lovely ladies has the prettiest blue eyes. It is was so neat to spend time with them and capture the girls at the awesome ages they are at right now.













One Year of Fun....

Now this little guy has been on my blog before. He is a dream to photograph, such a beautiful baby boy! The last time we got together he wasn't walking yet...boy that has all changed! He is on the go....like full out running at a year. So most of the time I chased him and Mom & Dad ran beside me watching out for any potential obstacles that could cause a big spill. Luckily he stayed solid on his feet.



This is about as longest he sat the whole time...which was about 20 seconds. Well....until we busted out the cake...then he was pretty happy to stay put.



LOVE LOVE LOVE this!


CAKE TIME!!!!



Oh how I love cake time at "One Year" shoots. They are the pictures that make me smile HUGE while I am editing. But I also feel like they are the pictures that parents will look back on in 20 years and be sooo happy they have these. It is such a sweet fleeting moment that is gone so quickly. Ahhhh...I am getting all sappy now. Gotta stop :)

I have had the pleasure of shooting lots of one year olds as they dig into their cake. But this little guy was the first who went for it face first! I LOVE it!! I posted this picture below on my Facebook Fan Page and it got quite the buzz....lol!





Thank you guys for letting me a part of your Fall memories!
I had an awesome time!!
Lisa

3 comments:

Kelly said...

OK, the Mom with her Girls is positively amazing. Now I'm going to want you to do one of those shoots for me and my Girls. That was absolutely awesome, GREAT WORK!!!!

Emma said...

What an adorable cake smash! Those parents have to be crazy happy with those images. My favorite was when he did a face smash, absolutely precious!!!! You are a photoging genius Girl :)

Lisa said...

Kelly girl...thanks for always being a bright spot on my blog universe :) Your sweet words always mean so much to me!!