Monday, October 10, 2011

Fantastic Five

I love families of 5.....I have a family of 5 :) It is in my oh so humble opinion the perfect size family :) And this darling family was absolutely perfect too. I am not gonna lie, the ages that the 3 kiddos are at...tough tough ages for pictures. But HOLY SMOKES....some of the best behaved little ones I have ever worked with. They were sweet....they didn't run from me (that is always a plus) and oh my...are they photogenic or what :)

I enjoyed my chilly Fall morning with them so much......hope you enjoy checking out their cuteness :)




Love this family one!



Did I mention how easy they were to photograph ;)







It was chilly...but a warm blanket hug from Dad makes it all better.



Thank you all for being a dream to work with. I had a great time
with you all! I hope you enjoy these remaining days of fall.
Lisa

No comments: