Sunday, October 23, 2011

Just the Way they Are

This is another darling family that I have gotten the pleasure of knowing through my girls school. OH how I LOVE this session. It is just about a family being who they are at this very moment in their lives. Posed pics were pretty much out of the question with two very active little boys. 90% of the pictures in this post were taken "on the fly".....and I wouldn't have it any other way. I like to refer to myself as a "lifestyle" photographer. Which I supposed basically means I want to capture a families life and how they are...not have every single shot a frozen pose with forced smiles on your face.

Have fun, get silly, tickle, blow bubbles, read books...make your kids giggle. That folks is when the magic happens.
Talk a look below and you will see exactly what I mean....


















And ending with the awesome mom and dad who are responsible for all this cuteness.


M Family,
I can't thank you enough for letting me follow your
darling little family around as you all enjoyed a night of books, bubbles and bees :)
Thank you so much for your patience as I try very hard to keep up with my editing.
I hope it was worth the wait :)
Hugs!
Lisa
(or aka Riley's mom) haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! Just looked up your blog and saw you posted pictures from our time with you! Thanks again! You really captured the kids and made everyone feel comfortable. -Li