Monday, October 24, 2011

To Love, Honor and Cherish.....

THIS



+   14 years of marriage =


14 years BABY!!! In this day and age is something
to be very proud of....and I am! I have a wonderful partner...
one who still can't keep his hands off of me (even though I act
annoyed most of the time...it is pretty darn cool), he supports
every decision I make. He treats me better than I deserve most
of the time (I can be hard to live with). I truly believe God
put him on this Earth for me.....because why else would he
of put up with me for 14 years. :)
Blessed beyond measure by you Jamey!
I love you!
L

1 comment:

Jamey said...

Thanks honey, but it is I that am truly blessed to be your husband. You are by far the most caring person I have ever known with your mom coming in a close second. Along with being the kindest person you also are the sexiest woman alive (your eyes melt my heart everytime you look at me!)and the most loving wife and mother to our 3 beautiful girls. I never thought I would find someone who I could love with all of my heart and who would make me feel and truly enjoy being a husband and father. It will take me a life time to show you just how much I love, appreciate, and cherish you as my wife and best friend. You are my world and I thank you for saying I do and keeping our family going strong.

I love you soo much!
J