Friday, October 21, 2011

Brandon - Class 2012

I couldn't wait for this Senior shoot, we were trying out a new location and I LOVE new locations. It was completely gorgeous and I look forward to shooting there again in the future.

Brandon was easy peasy.....super laid back guy, I even got some big smiles out of him which his mom claims is hard to get for pictures. I really liked the different outfits that he picked out and that the location that he choose was a meaningful one to him.

We had a gorgeous night and lots of fun! I certainly got my exercise :) Which is much needed. 















Brandon,
Thanks for being so awesome to work with. You have a
bright future! Enjoy College :)
Lisa


1 comment:

Kelly said...

AMAZING!!!! One of the best locations you have ever shot at!!! What amazing backgrounds, and what awesome variety in posing. They are have to be LOVING these Lisa. Great job, as usual :)