Sunday, December 4, 2011

We are Family :)

This is my sister in law Jess and her wonderful family. I am so glad my brother has such awesome in-laws...they are great people who have welcomed Shawn and my neice Kearsten into their family with open arms. They are just really great people.

And I have been waiting a long time to do this shoot....I have take pictures of a few of them here and there...(Taylor...Nick's Senior pics) but I have been holding out hope that one day I could photograph them as a group. I am so glad it happened and I am LOVING what we got...such a beautiful family!

Here they are....all 14 of them :)


And my brother Shawn...he is the best little brother ever :) I don't tell him that enough...LOVE LOVE LOVE (a million times more) this family!





The proud Grandparents...how could they not be proud, look at these kids!




This is one of my favorites of the day. Patsy & Preston sure do have some gorgeous daughters. Having 3 girls of my own...this makes me excited to think of the future with them as grown woman.





Ok, I think they felt really silly doing this. But we do this a TON with bridal parties and they always turn out as the best pictures. I thought what the heck...let's try it. I think it turned out great...I can't look at it without smiling :)


And I really love this one! Probably my personal favorite family shot of the day.


I am hoping that I get to shoot these girls Senior pics in a few years....I am doing a happy dance just thinking about it :)


Ending with one that makes my heart happy. Jess is the BEST step-mom and Kearsten is sooooo incredibly lucky to have her influence and love in her life.


Sexton, Wootten, Wester & Santel Families,
Thank you guys so much for doing this. I know it is a TON to
coordinate...Jess, you did awesome getting everyone on board.
You all were fabulous to work with...I hope these pictures bring
good memories and smiles for years to come.
You guys rock!!
Much love!
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! THANKS a MILLION times over!! <3 your sister from another mister!! ;) xoxo