Monday, December 12, 2011

Family Fun at The Jewel Box keeps on rockin'

I can't even say how thankful I am for The Jewel Box and their willingness to work with Photographers. It has seriously saved my neck on many occasions this Fall/Winter.

Up next is a GORGEOUS new client family of mine and they complimented the beauty of The Jewel Box just perfectly. :) I had been working with families with small kids up until the arrived...so it was fun to have some older kiddos to work with and even better that they LOVED being on the other end of the camera. They were all so easy to work with and made my job a breeze :)






Love this one! It is tough finding a very neutral back drop here, but I think we figured out some options :)









It was so nice to meet you guys, I am so glad I was able to get
you into my crazy Fall schedule :) Your girls are so beautiful and sweet as can be!
Hope to see you guys again!!
Lisa

No comments: