Sunday, December 11, 2011

Just the Nicest!

This family was seriously the nicest! I LOVE when I meet new clients and they seem to be the perfect fit for me...makes me super happy :) The kids...of course as you can see, adorable! But they were so well behave...the newest family member was so content. His big brother and sister clearly love him...and they were so easy to work with, they actually seemed to be excited about having their pictures taken.

I have to say a big thank you to one of my other fabulous clients Lori for sending me this awesome little family. And thank you to Maghan for being so understanding when it came to my schedule fiasco. I double booked Maghan's session time. Yep, not my shining moment as a Photographer. And it actually happened twice this Fall. It means two things...I need to cut back next year AND maybe look into hiring some kind of office helper. The Super Woman cape I have been wearing is looking pretty darn battered.

But Maghan was incredibly understanding (which helped with my feelings of wanting to beat myself up. lol!) And I was able to get her in on the same day but a bit later time.

Anywho....here they are! Just as beautiful as they are nice.......








Big yawns! Love this!



These images were some of my favorites of the day. I love them...and look at his arm around his sister, he did that on his own..I didn't even ask him. Love that! Such sweet kids.



Thank you, Thank you and Thank you for being soooo great to work with.
I am so lucky that you choose me to capture your beautiful family this winter.
I truly enjoyed every second.
Hope to see you again!!
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute family!
Stacey