Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sisters & Family

I have to start by saying how incredibly awesome these clients are! I have had the busiest Fall ever...like loosing my mind busy. So the night before their shoot I pulled out all my memory cards for a complete clearing....and, do you know where I am going with this. Yep, forgot to put them back in my camera bag. That is what happens when you are functioning on 4 hours of sleep at night :) So I had to make a trip to Best Buy and buy the only compact card they carry.

They were soooo incredibly cool and patient, it delayed the start of our shoot by an hour. Thank you guys soooo much for being so incredibly kind. Your the best.

We had a cold and rainy day...with wind. Every Photographer's dream...right? :)
But again....awesome awesome peeps. The kids never complained once and we had a great time...well, at least I know I had a great time! Awesome parents, Aunt & Uncle to be....and gorgeous well behaved kids. That made for the best day!








Does this beautiful family look familiar....yeah...they have been "blogged" before :) Brandi...thanks for contacting me again. I was so happy to see you guys again this Fall :)




This gorgeous couple is engaged...I had to drop a few "you know I am a Wedding Photographer" during our shoot :) No shame to my game. haha!

We took about 15 minutes and shot some of just them...on a front porch of a display home in the rain. And I LOVE them! I am hoping Kelly & I get the chance to shoot a real engagement shoot with these two...because if they rocked the camera like this in 15 minutes...I can't even imagine how awesome it will be with an hour or so :)





Thank you, thank you and thank you!! You guys were
so awesome to work with! Thanks for being so understanding
with the "card fiasco" :) Wishing you guys an awesome
Christmas!! Enjoy your family time!
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Lisa. For a cold, windy, rainy day your right they turned out awesome!!!
Brandi